1368 Troops
141 Trailblazers
AnnaLund2011

AnnaLund2011

I am vociferously passionate about good books. And I hate adverbs.

Immortal Highlander (Highlander Series #6)

The Immortal Highlander - Karen Marie Moning Adam Black. Nuff said. This book took us all on a brilliant tour of magicke, fairies and love. The cherry-popping galore in Scotland continues, with a rumble and a boom. Adam Black is finally explained to us. The enigma that he is, is finally out in the open. And I love how he rewrites Gabby's book about him. Brilliance. The end had me in tears screaming my agony. Now, I would like to know why men all over the world are not walking around with waist-length, silky, black-as-sin hair? Because that would help them get laid a lot more often. Just sayin'. I suppose I'm from the wrong century. Hell, maybe even the wrong millennium, because most men around me are either bald or balding or have really close-cropped hair. Must be in the food they eat, or the water they drink. Then again, most women around me manage to have their hair long, so COME ON GUYS!? How about it? Why don't you?The lovely insight into the character of Adam Black aside, the current virgin-protag Gabrielle is hilarious. Absolute tops! I screamed with laughter when she had the audacity to kick Adam Black in his balls. That takes some stamina, truly. But she also goes on to being a fully fledged person, not just a cardboard piece of side-kick.I love how the MacKeltars, especially Dageus, remember Adam and what he's done for them. Their interaction was really good. I think this is my favorite book in the series so far. I seriously doubt the last two will top this one, but I'm willing to give them a try -> here's me going to get #7... ****Reading from a borrowed copy. (But am seriously considering buying the whole series just to have it in my bookshelf).